Value for money accountancy fees
One of the first questions we’re often asked by new clients at our initial meeting is ‘how much is this going to cost?’.
We understand our clients’ concerns. Professional services are never cheap, but we’re dedicated to charging a fair price for a job very well done. To give you an indication of our fees, we’ve listed the basic prices that we charge for our accountancy services below.
£75,000 insurance cover for professional fees – included at no extra charge
HMRC have the right to investigate your business at any time they choose and this can be expensive. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Taxwise Services Ltd to offer all our clients free professional fees insurance.
The cover is underwritten by TaxWise Services Ltd and is, like all insurance products, subject to individual qualifying criteria. Please just ask if you’d like more details – we’ll be delighted to help.
Our accountancy fees structure
- Personal tax returns from £150
- Sole trader or partnership accounts from £350
- Rental portfolio from £375
- Quarterly VAT or bookkeeping services from £75
- Annual payroll services from £225
- Limited company accounts from £575
- Limited company ‘all inclusive’ packages from £825
- Other types of tax, VAT and related consultancy – feel free to ask us for a quote.
(All our fees are subject to VAT at 20%)
Get in touch for affordable accountancy services in Brighton
If you’re looking for a good value, fairly priced local firm of Brighton accountants, please contact us to arrange a confidential, no obligation consultation. Alternatively, call us on 01273 958 106. We’ll be pleased to hear from you.